Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cavorting like Deranged Baboons, with a Serious Case of Red Ass.

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

May your noses always be cold and wet and may you never be depressed and down ...and if sometimes you are, may you always come around ...really quick.

♫When the rain comes ,you run and hide your head, you might as well be dead, when the rain comes. When the sun shines, you slip into the shade♫ Well, don't let it bring you down ♫it's only castles burning♫ I was watching the calendar these last couple of days because... the last two days are one of those significant, war celebration, false flag instigating, holidays that define the state of Israel. The world didn't blink. Ahmadinejad spoke out at the UN and none of the American envoys walked out. Nitwityahoo is going to speak at the UN today. There's no way he doesn't come across as insane. Everyone in attendance will be looking at him, as if he was a frothing, mad dog. This is Mr. Apocalypse's work. Things are going to get more and more starkly real. You know those line graphs, where you see a line gradually going up or down? Then, it suddenly takes a really steep pitch downward? Yes, let's say downward. That's kind of how it works. The ruckus in Spain is going to become very dramatic and spread like The Bubonic Plague . The bankers are getting called out, by the people. A lot of them might think it's the government that is responsible but the attention is going to come around to the bankers. That's how Mr. Apocalypse wants it. ♫Whatever Mr. Apocalypse wants, Mr. Apocalypse gets♫ and don't call him Lola.

What Nitwityahoo has accomplished, in his time of cavorting, like a deranged baboon, in front of the world, is to convince the world that he is a deranged baboon, with a serious case of red ass.. What the neo-cons have accomplished, in their time of cavorting around like a pack of rabid hyenas, is to prove that they are, in fact, rabid hyenas. As dumb as the world is, given the density of blockheads, pretending they are Legoland inhabitants, Mr. Apocalypse is going to use an industrial stapler and staple their eyelids to their forehead. That should do the trick, we hope, because in many cases you can piss in their ears and make them think it's raining.

Creative sorts, should make wanted posters of all the mucky mucks in The Central Banker Nation and post them everywhere. They should list the crimes and an intricate bio would be helpful. Consonant with that, it might not be a bad idea, for everyone to viscerally acknowledge that all of these clowns are international criminals, who have engaged in serial murder and everything else, from soup to nuts, including the rape of household pets, which had to be treated for STD's in the aftermath. As many of us as possible need to 'visualize' these reptiles as being behind bars, or marooned on some form of Devil's Island. We have to actually see this. This is what Mr. Apocalypse wants and ♫Whatever Mr. Apocalypse want, Mr. Apocalypse gets♫ He doesn't want you calling him Lola though.

My preference for these clowns is that they should be put in a zoo, not a petting zoo, a zoo with bars, razor wire topped chain-link fences, or some permutation thereof. There should be a good sized plaque in front of every cage, with a detailed bio and pictures showing native habitat, such a the bowels of Hell, or any bowels really. We should change Nitwityahoo's name to Cloaca Maximus, like maybe he is one of those Roman emperors, who were into all those depraved things they are so famous for. We should manufacture a line of cookies, called Famous Anus, which shows their pictures on the carton. Things like this are very powerful. We have to use satire and humor and blow things out of proportion and the sad truth is that you can't blow this out of proportion, because anything said, could well fall short of the endless tower of flaming scabrous shit they have erected in their own honor and, possessing no honor to begin with well, it's an honor to be writing this.

We need a poster of Phi Beta Nitwityahoo, similar to Phi Beta Crappa (cue Frank Zappa). It's new and unapproved. It's that unreal thing in the back of your mind. It's the giddy-up in Gitmo. It's a shit sandwich, sliced real thick, just the way you like it, Mr. Visible. It's some kind of turkey pastrami, while you're wanking your salami. It's the bending end, with sharp corners. Kids, don't try this at home. You need supervision. Yeah, you need super vision. You need remote viewing, because the stink would gag a skunk. How come no one ever says anything about what a skunk smells when he lets it go?

I might have mentioned once, a particular morning when I was in Bloomingdale’s in New York City. I'd been up all night, coked to the gills, swimming under water as a solution to the world's ills and I used to go into stores like this and have long, one-sided conversations with the mannikins. It could be pretty funny. In those days there was no Stand on Zanzibar, state sponsored, false terrorism. ♫Golden rose, color of the dream I had, not too long ago♫ ♫Waterfall, nothing can harm you at all. My world is so very small, with my waterfall♫ ♫So here I sit, the retired writer in the sun♫ ♫Made in the USA! Made in the USA!♫ You're dreaming visible. Say a prayer for me getting my passport on 10/1. ♫I got dreams, dreams to dismember♫ ♫Lean on me, when you're not strong. I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on. I'm right down the road, I'll share your load, if you just call me♫

There is nothing like humor to show the absurd as ridiculous,. Anyway, end of digression. So I was in Bloomingdale’s in the morning. I was ripped. I was with a man who was my friend at the time, David Mowry, now an accomplished blues musician. Well, I don't like the blues. I like up music, well crafted. Anyway, David was still cool then, not an old man with curmudgeonly ways, like he is now. I had eaten a big Mexican dinner the night before. I was on the elevator and just before we got to the second floor, I let out a humungous fart. I knew, oh boy, I knew, this one was going to be redolent. This one had flavor enhancers. It was silent, sort of, as the best farts always are and... the door opened and two blue-rinsed dowagers, walked into the elevator, as we stepped off. I turned around to look at them, as the doors were closing and saw the look of abject horror on their face. It was one of those Mastercard moments, priceless. People, shopping can be dangerous. It ought to have a warning label. I have a warning label. It's tattooed on the back of my neck so that whoever is riding me, can have something to read, while they Rodger the situation.

Is this man sane? No children, he is not. He is a seashell beyond the sun's kiss, but he damn well ain't Memorex. I have never gone out to shop simply to shop. I have something I am supposed to get or I don't go. I didn't put the get in Gitmo. Someone needs to make a deck of cards called, “Sick Fucks from Hell”. Someone has to ring the bell. Paul Revere is on the hoof and “eternal vigilance is the price of liberty”. France gave us that statue. Noahide gave us the statutes. “Wise as serpents and harmless as doves”. Repent! The end is nearer my god to me. You know, I am as proud of that fart as of anything I have done. “The horror! The horror” cue Joseph Conrad. Or cue Conrad Hilton. It's up to you. Paris Hilton has something tattooed at the base of her spine so that the rider will have something to read. If you like a good read, read “Riverland by Phillip Jose Farmer. Read Zelazny's “Lord of Light” or “Jack of Shadows” ♫Walking in Memphis, walking with my feet ten feet off of Beal. Walking in Memphis, do you really feel the way I feel? Now Muriel plays piano. Every Friday at the Hollywood. And they brought me down to see her. And they asked me if I would. Do a little number. And I sang with all my might. And she said "Tell me are you a Christian child?" And I said "Ma'am I am tonight"♫

It doesn't have to be so hard but we are hard on ourselves. We are hard on ourselves because, dulled by sensation seeking, we are unable to be courageously honest about the vampires in our midst. Of course you know this. If I know it, you know it, so, as I have said so many times here, some amount of satirical guerrilla warfare is necessary. If you can't Johnathan Swift this, you will get swift-boated and... that's the name of that tune. You love me and I love you. That's a fact. Why do you love me? I make you real. Why do I love you? You authenticate me. You're why I get up in the morning. You make me want to be a better person. No more, “Uncle Sam wants you”. Now you should be seeing, “This man wants to kill you”. And non saddhu Nitwitanada, should be the poster child. You know he was deep into 9/11. Where was he on the day? You know that Dov Zackheim, was deep into frog shit, suspended in Jello; kind of like a fly in amber but it ain't amber. It's Madonna, also cavorting like a deranged baboon with a tattoo across her lower back, so I'll have something to read when I'm remote, very remote, viewing. Please note that no mention was made of Michael Fassbinder's dick or my own, during the filming of this Post Toasties. I will definitely never wear a kilt or play “Amazing Grace” on the bagpipes.

See “The Guard” with Brendan Gleeson. As a real homicide detective, I believe I have something to say on the matter, or would that be First Matter? A white stone, malleable. I'll cut you a slice if you ask me nice. No children, no dogs and no school bus windows, were harmed during the filming of this Post, way past, Toasties. This is like Crème brûlée gone bad. This is what happens to a soufflé, when you aren't careful with the oven door ...but who eats that shit anyway? Who eats quiche for that matter, First Matter?

Step lightly my friends and... “come and trip it as you go, on the light fantastic toe”. Go read “The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock. Someone post it in the comments. That's your job. He was a banker. God works in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform and... after all, it is for the porpoise of demonstration.

If you are in the UK, Mr. Visible is coming to see you in a month or so. RSVP my friends. ♫I would walk 500 miles♫


End Transmission.......

Visible sings: Songwriter by Les Visible♫ God Bless You Cindy Sheehan ♫
'God Bless You Cindy Sheehan' is track no. 1 of 10 on Visible's 2006 album 'Songwriter'
Lyrics (pops up)

Songwriter by Les Visible

47 comments:

JLOC said...

And don't call him lola,hehe You are fucking awesome Les

Anonymous said...

I love you Vis. Thanks for your service!!!

Love David Widner in Tahoe

david griffith said...

there were 'no comments' as yet, as I sat here in stunned silence after belly laughing through most of this .... and having just come in from work and with half a glass under my belt.... wow.
thanks Visible, I'll pass this on.

Visible said...

I've been singing this all day.

Visible said...

Jim Reeves and George Beverly Shea did a better less schmaltzy version but I can't get to them in this country but maybe you can.

Visible said...

This is better.

Anonymous said...

Nitwityahoo to set "clear red line" for Iran in U.N. speech.. So he really is going to drop 'em, turn around and pointing at his. Will the other delegates leave when he starts flinging his feces?

Michael

Richard said...

Mas and mas Visible
Still picking up my pieces off the floor, especially the belly, from .....laughter.
K is doing her thing through your fingertips on the keyboard.
Gratitude arises spontaneously.
Anyone has BB's twitter account? Please send hhhhiiiimmm this post. No, not that BB she loves animals, its the other one, who believes the Palestinians are animals, and furthermore, not to be loved.
So now, Mas and Mas Visible, you have become the blue buffalo, tattoo in blue ink, being ridden by the fellow who was born with a white beard, shouting ahrrhrrrooo as you cross the wall. Perhaps the Tao Te King is transcribed on the neck, to be read from the Saucer Pod.
May your gaze stop the rabid hyenas in the way Grandpa stopped the dancers with 'STOP' !!!!
ahhhh to be a dog who becomes a singer for Mr. Apo...,,,,, or even a flute player who leads the rats to the island surrounded by sharks who feed on furniture salesmen from the city of brotherly love who become BB's, and all those who are born from the same matrix ( matriz), the dark gestating hole of the Wh...e of BaBylon.
May an endless supply of K unda lini ( or Lingam) be on tap of your Oktoberfest beer mug.
May the Rose Garden of the Heart always be in Bloom, fed by the Early Morning Dew.
Love
Richard

Richard said...

Mas and Mas Visible
Thank you for the link to the song, it is on replay on my system.
Memory of the invitation of the partner of the woman who invited me to this valley, Distrito Fecal as of of some years back,
Invitation to the ' Society of the Democratic Machos - International'. He was-is a professor of Sociology at the Autonomous University, living on Vienna street. A founding member he informed me one condition only : only those who have not the lost the humour at laughing at themselves are members. His brother-in-law, the head of Jesuit school here was not invited.
Of course there is an ever-so -slight difference between macho and machista. Humour.
Thanks again. May the Good Lord Keep you.... and yours...
Love
Richard

coletteonice said...

In downtown London from 12th Dec..ice skating at Hyde Park?
BYO puffer jacket!

Visible said...

And another, tell me this isn't real.

Richard said...

Mas and Mas Visible
As I wipe tears from my eyes, 'I's, and i needed to cry lately, from a profound sadness if not from a 'luto', nd have not been able to, your poetry i todays smoking mirrors, and the belly laughter, has been the catalyst. No Ignatia CMK or even Nat Mur Cmk , K for for a russian homeopath, Unda for the very best lab, has managed to bring them about.
Todays Smoking Mirrors has.
Gratitude arises Spontaneously.
Now if the shaking carpet instead of bringing about a nausea, no offense meant to J.P. Sartre and ' Being and Nothjingness', instead brings about the flight of the 'Magic Carpet'........................
Heck, if the ground below the feet is moving, throw up or go for a ride. Don't forget the three wishes.
Thanks 'K'
eaiaoua
Is it in the vowels or in 'K'onsonants? and does is start with 'a'?
Love
Richard
Unuk
Siempre fi

niijii said...

Thank you for this dose of vitamin V, so good for what's ailing me.

I visualize the Phycopath Zoo with all the G M grub that they can eat.

I'd never call Mr.A Lola no matter what he shaves.

I just wanna party like an Icelander and feel I'm not asking for too much.

Best to all.

Anonymous said...

Sociopaths fear psychopaths, ergo they "gang up" and organize the persecution of the male [Individuals]. Someone who beholds integrity directly, outside the sociometric of the female, who works alone through intuition is un beloved by vagina driven sociopaths. All things collective are nurtured at the expense of species viability. Good bye cruel world.

coletteonice said...

Guffawing with this post..Jim kept on with the schmaltz.altho contempo of Elvis...I like it cos my olds sung these type of dittys all the way thru' the late 60s& 70s...and beyond...resounded with my folks at this stage..they were doing their late teens/early 20s amongst WW11...midwife/bomber pilot.
Did my best to get them interested in the 30s & 40s dance/crooner music ...as they surely once loved, being the background to their social/romantic/passionate/in the moment groove then in that moment....incredibly...no chance...they both had absolutely no interest or recog. of alot of those songs...blocked, out of time and mind.. course if they both were still here on earth ...they would have definitely shed a tear and a beer and a song in remembrance to Mr Moon River.Mr Schalmts Extremis Personified.

Anonymous said...

"The Banker"

(A musical parody, based on the song, "The Gambler", by Don Schlitz, made famous by Kenny Rogers.)

On a warm summer's evenin'
On a train bound for perdition
I met up with the banker
We were both too scared to sleep
So we took turns a starin'
Out the window at the lynch mob
Until greed just overtook us
And he began to speak

He said, "Son, I've made a life
Out of stealin' people's savings
And chargin' lots of interest
Printin' money from thin air
So if you don't mind my sayin'
I can see you're wallet's empty
For a taste of your whiskey
I'll steal your underwear"

So I handed him my bottle
And he drank down my last swallow
Then he bummed my credit card
And asked me for the pin
Then he ordered up some sirloins
And he ordered up some champagne
Said, "If you're gonna play the sheeple
Boy, you gotta play to win"

You got to know when to foreclose
Know when to start wars
Know when to litigate
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're standin' near the sheeple
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the fleecing's done...

Every banker knows that
The secret to survivin'
Is mortgage backed securities
And big-time usury
Every banker is a winner
Until he becomes a loser
And the best that you can hope for
Is to dangle from a tree

And when he finished speakin'
The lynch mob broke the windows
Grabbed him by the short hairs
And hanged him from a post
And somewhere in the darkness
The banker, he broke even
But in his final words I found
Advice that I could toast

You got to know when to foreclose
Know when to start wars
Know when to litigate
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're standin' near the sheeple
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the fleecing's done...

You got to know when to foreclose
Know when to start wars
Know when to litigate
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're standin' near the goyim
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the fleecing's done...

You got to know when to foreclose
Know when to start wars
Know when to litigate
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're standin' near the sheeple
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the fleecing's done...

Anonymous said...

LES writes: "Step lightly my friends and... “come and trip it as you go, on the light fantastic toe”. Go read“The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock.” Someone post it in the comments."



Here you are, Les. Posted just this morning on my site. What a coincidence!



Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.

Lasha Darkmoon

Visible said...

Lasha, you had unclosed html in there somewhere so I had to improvise on your behalf. Thank you my dear friend.

You are one of the most perfect expressions of the feminine divine that I have ever encountered. I don't admire very many people but I do admire you.

Peter said...

***That ass Peter Falk & guy that played James West, in WILD WILD WEST, propositioned me. James West also came to the car. I don't fuck with closet queens. There is more but I can't spell. Like one night a girl took me to Elvis' pad...with big iron gates & she was begging to suck on my ice cream. Elvis's wife came home that night and when Dennis Wilson came around he had so many broads. Elvis got afraid, cause that little girl had his heart. I could have eaten it there in front of them but was playing a front & I was having sex in the back. I could have fucked him. He had a car I wanted but Terry Melcher gave one of my buddies a new XKZ Jaguar, for me because he didn't want anyone to know about me & his mom, (note: Doris Day was Melcher's mom) & when D Wilson gave me the Ferrari my other buddy wrecked it & we went off to shoot a game of pool & someone ripped it off.***
the above is from THIS SITEEssentially Manson says he and Elvis were lovers. But some of the other stuff there is quite revelatory.

Anonymous said...

...there were creatures who weren't anything like machines. They weren't dependable. They weren't efficient. They weren't predictable. They weren't durable. And these poor creatures were obsessed by the idea that everything that existed had to have a purpose, and that some purposes were higher than others.
These creatures spent most of their time trying to find out what their purpose was. And every time they found out what seemed to be a purpose of themselves, the purpose seemed so low that the creatures were filled with disgust and shame.
And, rather than serve such a low purpose, the creatures would make a machine to serve it. This left the creatures free to serve higher purposes. But whenever they found a higher purpose, the purpose still wasn't high enough.
So machines were made to serve higher purposes, too.
And the machines did everything to expertly that they were finally given the job of finding out what the higher purpose of the creatures could be.
The machines reported in all honesty that the creatures couldn't really be said to have any purpose at all.
The creatures thereupon began slaying each other, because they hated purposeless things above all else.
And they discovered that they weren't even very good at slaying. So they turned that job over to the machines, too. And the machines finished up the job in less time than it takes to say, "Tralfamadore."

from Kurt Vonnegut, jr's
"The Sirens of Titan"

Jody Paulsoon said...

You asked where Netanyahu was on 9/11/01. Apparently he was in New York. Interesting ... he was also in London on 7/7/05. http://www.whale.to/b/netanyahu_h.html

"On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: 'It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)'"

Anonymous said...

Hmm...the sheeple appear to be waking up - and not just in Spain:

"Controversial 9/11 film soars to #1 on PBS, breaks local records" -

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/332972

Visible said...

Yes, I am aware of those points of residence. It is why I brought them up.

Anonymous said...

"Hock Around the Clock"

(A musical parody, based on the song, "Rock Around the Clock, by Bill Haley and the Comets.)

One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock hock
Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock hock
Nine, ten, eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock hock
We're gonna hock around the clock tonight

Grab your silverware and join me hon'
We'll have some fun when the clock strikes one

We're gonna hock around the clock tonight
We're gonna hock, hock, hock, 'till broad daylight
We're gonna hock we're gonna hock around the clock tonight

When the clock strikes two, three and four,
We'll take our flat screens out the door

We're gonna hock around the clock tonight
We're gonna hock, hock, hock, 'till broad daylight
We're gonna hock we're gonna hock around the clock tonight

When the chimes ring five, six, and seven
We'll be trapped in hockin' heaven

We're gonna hock around the clock tonight
We're gonna hock, hock, hock, 'till broad daylight
We're gonna hock we're gonna hock around the clock tonight

When it's eight, nine, ten, eleven, too
Shlomo's glad that we're not quite through

We're gonna hock around the clock tonight
We're gonna hock, hock, hock, 'till broad daylight
We're gonna hock we're gonna hock around the clock tonight

When the clock stikes twelve we'll sell our spleens
Start hockin' 'round the clock again

We're gonna hock around the clock tonight
We're gonna hock, hock, hock, 'till broad daylight
We're gonna hock we're gonna hock around the clock tonight

preacher said...

Rabbi's meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCw-oWp1wf8

Sim said...

Listen as Visible tortures the Italian language:

Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock

Robin Redbreast said...

RT News did great coverage of UN events today

the gardener said...

*clink* to us! Who never give up and never give in (except when we get overtired and underwhelmed) I've spent a busy past few nights-ever vigilant-doing discoveries on self and others. {{{{grin}}}} and last night's was full of a lot of 'heavenly father and mother'etc... now my own earthly father (who was your dad's Navy twin) not only loved Jim Reeves and sang very nicely like Gentleman Jim... sent me a tape of gospel music with that one on it-years ago-so thanks for those memories...

anyway early this morning I experienced this one from my FB friend Lynda Hill, who does wiz work with the Sabian Symbols-she's got a Sabian Oracle on her site as well which I like to use for creative juice manufacturing... BIG PACKED WITH JUICY ENERGIES WITH THE FULL (THAT ISN'T THERE) MOON THIS WEEKEND.

Lynda Hill
The Sabian Symbol for the Sun (for the next 24 hours) is one that shows the law of attraction. It's at the outer edge of the SGC (Super Galactic Center) ... it's Libra 6: A PERSON WATCHES THEIR IDEALS TAKING A CONCRETE FORM BEFORE THEIR INNER VISION

This Symbol is one of the few Sabian Symbols that speak directly of the idea of the ‘law of attraction’; as a person imagines, so does their outer reality take shape and bring to them what they were imagining.

In your life you’ll find vivid examples of thoughts manifesting as things – other times they may happen without you really realizing it.

Ideals are not only bought into the light of reality but they are put to the test.

This shows the ability to be able to visualize your thoughts and feelings and it possible to project your creative ideas out into the real world. What you think will happen can happen.

Confrontations with objectives. Meditations and affirmations.

The need to be careful of what's wanted.

Writing and being published. Designs and plans. The Secret. Builders.

The Caution: Being dissatisfied with what was thought to be the ideal. Not being careful what you ask for. Neurosis. Focusing on the negative thereby bringing the negative.

HERE'S LYNDA'S BLOG SITE-FOR HER ORACLE PAGE HIT 'SABIAN SYMBOL SITE' AT TOP RIGHT... VERY INTERESTING ALWAYS WHAT POPS UP!
http://sabiansymbols.typepad.com/

So though I'm getting my morning 'things' done I'm coming across this and I settle it down and make up a list... then go pass out for a few hours.

continued-the gardener

the gardener said...

p
art 2, continued


I'm awakened by FEDEX and it isn't my new cheap electric chainsaw... but business from my earthly father now in heaven or via Heavenly Father etc ... good news! Just in the nick... tyhfefuetc...

Then I set me down to think and line out the rest of my goals and do more pondering on the powers that are in this upcoming event of Libra Sun opposite Aries Moon... Moon conjoining Mr "likes it freaky" Uranus and both squaring Mr 'barks worse than his bite" Pluto in Capricorn... with the Sun in Libra squaring Pluto making a nice vicious Cardinal Tsquare energized by the lights and LEAD... that wishes he was free.

2 fires, 1 air and DIRTBAG... hahahah

So I come to see what my dear friend Vis is doing and lo and behold there is some music of my dad's memory... and some Charley too... and his name was Charles... and then my cat-CHARLES-(named after my dad before he passed) comes in with YET ANOTHER YELLOW SEED EATING BIRD!

So I scold him rough time today... those seed eaters are just too easy. Yellow Bird Very Pretty... another song my father sang all the time in between his gospel Elvis and Jim Reeves of course.

This yellow bird now had quite a bit of dark red about its 'ed... I take it outside to surrender to the trees and there is a literal MURDER OF CROWS going apeshit in the 50/60' cottonwood grove! So I wonder what's got them in full attack mode and go to see.

I spot a young squirrel fleeing my approach on the ground and it seems from the chirpings way up above that at least one other is high -way high-in the trees. I brace my back against a slender Pine and try to discern it amongst all the cawing Crows.

I do not know the story and do not want to interfere in business not of my own.

I walk away after a while into the sunlight and the Crows depart the tall trees and take off towards the East-it is a little past high noon-Thursday...such is the life of the gardener...

I proceed on my way with shadows of these great birds flying overhead.

So...
1. investigation and discovery about many of the utterly loathsome who've all singularly and collectively caused me massive discord, disheartening and disconnect from my source---conclusion-either fully psychopathic or soulless entities getting as much as they can while there is still getting to be got.
2.continual prayers in the full immersion that I am capable of with the distractions of three young kittens taking their first poops in the potty pan...yay
3. Lynda's message about "Libra 6" the Sabian Symbol for the Sun on September 27...
4. List making stream of consciousness -Reality time work and kitten training witnessing
5. Collapse into sweaty nap time
6. Message delivered from both fathers via FedEX
7. Message from Vis and the blessing and keeping of the Lord(s)
8. Message from Charles(s) and the 2nd Yellow Bird who was very pretty.
9. Murder of Crows

and all by noontime.

Must make major hay again right now-no time to lollygag anymore since it seems like this is a power packed day.

Thanks to everyone who is sharing the same timeline of experience. There are creative motivators all around. Give Lynda's Oracle a whirl to help those juices flow before or after Vis...

the gardener

PS-there used to be #1 hits worked over by the Mad Magazine crew... the re-writers of these well known songs is of that vein to me... Just as I'll always remember 'Ground Round' (sing to 'Downtown' "when you eat meat but hate the meat that you're eating then it surely is...GROUND ROUND'... hahahaha 'The Gambler' is a song I"ve lived by and this version is hysterical and will soon be in my forever memory banks... please tell me we'll recognize each other on the other side of the veil by singing these versions... hahahahah

"it may be called chopped steak, a Salisbury or beef patty..."

The 10th Dentist said...

Les,
You're right Les, we do love you.I heard you on Redice recently and I go through the same highs and lows. I have gotten far less angry through the years as I feel I feed the Hydra with those feelings. Love will allow us all to starve the Hydra.
I was riding along the other day with my young grandson. A rather bristling 45 pounds of rambuncious inquistiveness. {quilty as charged}The Johnny Nash version of 'I Can See Clearly Now' was playing. When the line 'I can see all obsticles in my way' came up I could hear my grandson sing something else. So I turned to ask him what him."What did you just sing"? "Papa, it goes I can see all POPSICLES in my way".....like Jesus....get with it! My heart soared.

Anonymous said...

"Richard Wagner once called the Jews the 'plastic demon of decomposition' and Theodor Mommsen meant the same when he saw them as the 'ferment of decomposition.' In contrast, the Aryan sees himself as a creative creature. There may be a certain tragedy inherent in the nature of the Jews, but is it our fault that this race works destructively among the peoples and is a constant danger to their domestic and international security?

"The fundamental differences between the two races were responsible for the repeated explosions during the November years [1918-1933]. As long as the Jews remain anonymous, they are secure. The moment they lose their anonymity, the racial problem became acute and required a suitable solution. We certainly do not hold the Jews solely to blame for the German spiritual and economic catastrophe. We all know the other causes that led to the decline of our people. However, we have the courage to recognize their role in the process, and to name them by name.

"It was difficult for a time to persuade the people of this, for public opinion was entirely in Jewish hands.... "


-- Joseph Goebbels, "The Racial Question and World Propaganda", speech at Nuremberg rally 1933

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb41.htm

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Netanyahu taking orders,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM

UselessEater U.K.

Lee said...

I have an idea. Why not record some of your views and upload them on Youtube?

This is some the funniest shit I heard in a long time. Especially about the fart in the elevator.

So glad you are now UP as opposed to Visible Origami.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the next president of the United States Of Lesmerica.
LES VISIBLE

Anonymous said...

Netan is a fool. Extra stupid display drawing of the lit'bomb, wow.

True Christians know God is merciful and knows why Jesus makes demons back away. Nothing to do with poetic justice or ego.

Just (ice) pull the rug out from under him. Now. or all the dead Christians who died under communism will now be massacred , sacrificed for some zionist master and not saved at all.

Billy Ellipseer

Peter said...

oh man, more juicy stuff
ELVIS BISEXUAL

GOOGLE PETER SELLARS/YUL BRYNNER

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you give to us.
Talk about unveiling:

Just these 3 links to things I've seen over the past few days.

President of Iran meets with New York Jewish leaders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bCw-oWp1wf8

Glenn Beck Obama Planed Embassy Attacks :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFTiQJzPDkI&feature=player_embedded

From PBS of all places, on 9/11:

http://video.cpt12.org/video/2270078138

The truth is getting to be like dog shit, it's everywhere you step.
And for some, it's just as smelly.

Thanks Mr. V -
FWIW

Anonymous said...

pierre said..

my afternoons are measured out in dead horseflies. it's war out here.

as for demonstrations of the evil tribalists, half way through H Ford's The International Jew (1920 like the Elliot poem), he is on about the cultcha, evil jazz, demoralising sexual lyrics etc. a bit fuddy duddy for my mind (filthy as it is), but I can see his points. soooo.... given the plagiarism and vampire syphoning of any gentile talents over the century, and a race to the bottom (RAP), all you have to do is redux most of these media events and replace all the substitue bad guys (never a "jew", or if one, like Fagin, not as bad as the other gentile Syches), and put in one of them.
PS - I wonder now if Paul Werberg's account of Rothschilds money to Hitler is BS. not that I like racist cunts.

Smashing Pumpkins got a lot out of that poem
♫Some day I'll wear pyjamas in the daytime...and afternoons will be measured out, measured in coffeespoons.. and TS Elliot♫ - could do worse.

Anonymous said...

Good to see a more risible Les Visible

Mandocello

Mouser said...

Official records from International Red Cross prove “holocaust” was a fraud! - EU Times Records show “concentration camp” death totals of only 271,301.

The next time someone says 6 million remember the truth is 271,301 who died from disease and starvation not gas.

Remember anti-semitism is an oxymoron because the white Khazarian decendents are not semites.

Remember Iran in 2012 is not building an atomic weapon in any shape or form.

Remember Rothschild created israel out of thin air from 1917 - 1948 to rule the world by deception, and that fractional, fiat usury banking is a ponzi scheme to steal all the land on earth from 99% of the people on earth.

WW3 should be fought with words of truth against Rothschild and israel.

Zionism is the real duck, remember that always.

Don't be deceived by the zionist controlled mud stream media.

Rabbit said...

Hi Les. It's been fun watching venets unfold regarding Nitwityahoo lately. It has been as if he and Romney have decided to escalate their own irrelevance and sacrifice any credibility as a duo or something. I think the kindy drawing of a Warner Brothers type Wily Coyote bomb with a red line drawn near the top, has got to be the classic Bananas in Pyjamas moment for the UN.

To belabour the analogies, it is like Bibi has strapped Israel to his back, mounted his Harley and jumped clear over the shark tank.

Ray B. said...

Hi, all! Completely off the subject (except perhaps a reply to the days-ago poster who thinks Mars landers don't exist), here are links to the most fabulous 'movie' that I've seen recently. A private citizen took NASA's sparse descent footage and made an absolutely gorgeous 'movie' of it. I have probably watched it twenty times. Enjoy!

Movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esj5juUzhpU

Comparison with NASA footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjeHZ9poew4

One of the few things that I am proud of modern humans doing...

Best Wishes,
Ray B.

Clarity said...

Very well done, Visible! Your words inspired much laughter today.

I found this window open on my computer. I don't remember do that, but I decided to listen to this webinar about things that are going on now, and why. A lot of it resonated with me. It's almost two hours, but 15 or 20 minutes should be enough to tell if it's right for you. I will be listening to it a second time.

Actually, last night, I came across this video. It's another long one, but I will be watching this one again as well. Very interesting information about healing our bodies.

mike m - Don't you dare crap out on me! It's a regular email address, but if you post it, you could end up with a crapload of spam. So, think regular email address, okay?

Type in clarity
Then right after that, type the @
symbol (above the 2 - hit shift).
Finish with lesvisible.net

You can do it - I know you can!!

dw - Wow. What you sent was full of synchronicities. It blew me away. Amazing. Thank you!

neil - You got the shortened version!

Love,
~Clarity

Anonymous said...

via Homer..

I met Cindy at Camp Casey in Texas.
Along the side of the road.
Mostly we congregated all along the in the ditches.

Not the first ditch I slept in, but the finest..

Despite all the hoopla and cameras and energy of defiance, etc., Cindy made me a bit sad, because she WAS sad. I told her as much as she squeezed my hand..

This was extraordinary and I felt extraordinarily benefited and sure of her dharma at that time.

We were all believers there..

Still are.



Visible said...

A new Petri Dish-

Lord, Lord, I'm leaving Dumb-Ass City.

Anonymous said...

Peace be upon you brother Les,

Its the mossad man who came to your house to take you while you were on ktmine.. :) long time no see..just heard ud be going to UK. Id love to meet you their..Mrs. Mossad is about to a have a little Mossad..Been reading you all the time. Made a plan..also planning to go to Mother India in decembre..what about you..hows the Kumbh mela looking??

Visible said...

I go to India in December.

Visible said...

A new Visible Origami is up-


Tinsel Glitter and the Cup that Holds our Joy.





BOOKS, MUSIC, VIDEO


FEATURED READ-

Zionism, 9/11 and The War on Terror Hoax




Visit the recommended reading page for many more.





FEATURED MUSIC-


'Materialism' from the Les Visible Album
Mr. Apocalypse is Coming



Visit the Blog Music Page
to stream all of Visible's music for free
(purchase is always appreciated but entirely optional)





FEATURED VIDEO-


A classic Visible post:



With gratitude to Patrick Willis.

Click here to watch and comment on Vimeo and here to read the original text.



Visit the Blog Videos Page for many more.