Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Google and Blogger and shutting down the Truth.

As many of you know... the people at blogger messed with my infrastructure so that it takes me quite some time to put up a post. They've caused it to look the way it does on ALL of my blogs and done a lot of other nasty things as well. It shouldn't come as a surprise given who owns Google and what their intentions are. Now they have made it impossible for people to comment. They've done this several times before but never for so long. It's impossible to reach them so I'm just telling you. It's no accident that this has happened tonight.

I wish you all well and if you don't see me here again you'll find me somewhere else or in someone else. I've put up with this Zionazi shit for some time but it's gotten to where I'm just not so tolerant any more. So... there it is.

0 comments:





BOOKS, MUSIC, VIDEO


FEATURED READ-

Zionism, 9/11 and The War on Terror Hoax




Visit the recommended reading page for many more.





FEATURED MUSIC-


'Materialism' from the Les Visible Album
Mr. Apocalypse is Coming



Visit the Blog Music Page
to stream all of Visible's music for free
(purchase is always appreciated but entirely optional)





FEATURED VIDEO-


A classic Visible post:



With gratitude to Patrick Willis.

Click here to watch and comment on Vimeo and here to read the original text.



Visit the Blog Videos Page for many more.